Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Shopping

Shopping.. The very famous word especially for us, women. Personally I love to shop, of course I wish I have millions of dollars filling my dredit and debit cards and then I can shop for days non-stop! Feel the silk, buy a dress from Mango that matches the shoes from Louise Vutton and the purs from Coach but unfortunately I dont own all that amount of money, that's one of the reasons for me not to shop too much plus I really dont feel like shopping for myself all the time. I prefer to buy things for my sisters and baby brother. The happiness I see in their eyes when I buy something new, something lovely and something they carve for makes me feel happy. But that doesnt prevent me from doing some shopping for myself too. well not too much but some how enough! I also think our own responsiblities and other spending issues make it impossible to shop all the time. Which reminds me, maybe women shops business is a really good idea. I think if anyone wants to make money, they must either start a business where women could shop or a restaurant. 'Cause people love to shop and eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment