Sunday, May 23, 2010

A photo


Chapman University, Orange, CA
This is the university where I've spent so many days, studying, teaching, having fun and smoking shisha one block away every Thursday. Not only that, I lived across the street. It was awesome? Yes. It was wonderful and a very productive experience. This fountain is in the center of the University, on both sides Beckman hall, my favorite building and Leatherby Library my solo enjoyment. I'll always look at it and think how come a university has such a huge fountain in the center? But then Chapman is unique. In the structures, buildings, classrooms and activities. I leave in 3 days and I keep thinking I can't believe I won't be able to walk around the fountain again and see Joey and Jill sitting on the rock close to it or seeing Dr. Farrington walking to her class, or watching some old black and white movie at night. Or seeing festivals at the Attallah Piazza and students rushing around eating the food offered by the festival, selling things or just sitting there clicking on their blackberries and iPhones. Or meeting Karleston for a guitar lesson or meeting Maria for lunch or Rode as I pass. Not only thatbut I'll also miss getting my favorite Caramel Latte as I head to class. 3 days and I return to reality. Three days...

No comments:

Post a Comment